Another game, another thread...

Tittle does have a big gob. I wanna have a word with his mother, he was here to about 4 am, when he should be safely tucked up in bed!

Bad Tittle!

I did notice that a while back, when I saw an advert for Federal Express on a website.

It's amazing.. and I read somewhere that it's worth $1 million.

~bk said:
It's amazing.. and I read somewhere that it's worth $1 million.
What? Knowing about the arrow? How do I got my prize?:D

i think he meant the official logo itself is worth 1 mil. FedEx woulda probably been bankrupt YEARS ago if they had a 1 million dollar prize to whoever figured out the secret in the logo.

Tittle, u shoulda added better quotes than that to ur sig.
"If you can dodge traffic, you can dodge a ball"
Peter: "aren't we supposed to learn to play dodgeball by dodging balls?" Patches: "That's what this sack of wrenches is for"

ElementalDragon said:
i think he meant the official logo itself is worth 1 mil. FedEx woulda probably been bankrupt YEARS ago if they had a 1 million dollar prize to whoever figured out the secret in the logo.

Tittle, u shoulda added better quotes than that to ur sig.
"If you can dodge traffic, you can dodge a ball"
Peter: "aren't we supposed to learn to play dodgeball by dodging balls?" Patches: "That's what this sack of wrenches is for"

Exactly.

yeah...but i just put quotes from the dude since i was tryin to do a lil theme of just him.

About the arrow i seen 2 FedEx trucks and all i noticed was the arrow

Yeah, we're not gonnna miss it now. All we'll see will be the
arrow
. :)

I added spoiler tags to Tittle's post, so everyone who hasn't read it yet is safe ;)

o_87, what about tittle's OTHER post. post #30, and hsn's post #32, and rushm001's post #27?

you can attach it or insert an image that is on another site...attach is best though I would think

Mike

lemme tryyyyyyyyy

Attachments

• colortest.gif
    colortest.gif
    15.9 KB · Views: 65

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back