Annoying problem

i was about to say it seems to be fixed.....but every so often it happens, cant figure out why is happens sometimes but not others ??

An official Jelsoft statement that was mysteriously pulled said it wasn't punks fault.

I still see it .. but very rarely now (aka not enough to drive me mad). :)

Re: Anoying problem

Ahhhhhhhhh... since last vb update the problem is back and driving me crazy! :dead:

same here...one sec there isnt anything new and the next there is a full page.

I have been getting this problem for months lol
Just thought it was my screwed pc that caused it.
Will keep a eye out for it again.
Always seems to happen when I post my 5 or so jokes.
Hmmm

In my UserCP it seems hit and miss. Out of 10 (yeah I subscribe to everything) threads that I look at maybe only 2-3 will remain "unread" even though I've read them. In the New Posts section though it usally hates me more and nothing will show as read and anything I post in will remain as "new" even if I view it a bunch of times. :(

* after my post here it's showing as unread in my UserCP

I got it too. I have a screenie to prove it :p
Its not that annoying. If you mark all as read it fixes it.

ZeroHour said:
I got it too. I have a screenie to prove it :p
Its not that annoying. If you mark all as read it fixes it.
Hmm... but then not knowing what is new would make me crazy. :p Might try and delete my cookie and see if that helps.

* ok might be to soon to speak but clearing all 1 million osnn cookies seemed to fix the problem. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back