Annoying "Generic Host Process" problem.

Cen0x™

OSNN Fanatic.
Hello Everybody.

Few days ago i started experiencing a very annoying problem,

I am able to work on the computer only about 25 minutes with the internet after that few errors are starting to appear on the screen here are few pics :

1xf9.jpg

4px9.jpg

And this error appears after about 10 minutes after the first one :

3xm2.jpg

if i press ok or close on one of them , my whole GUI is crashing to standard and internet connection is crashing too, say everything that is running is crashing.

I tried everything to solve the problem from full computer av scan to full computer spyware scan and hijacking scan, And nothing found.

Hope you people have any ideas or familier with this problem, Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance /Cen0x™.

Sounds more like a hardware issue (I'd guess ram) if anything. Download a ram tester like Memtest86 (the bootable one, not the windows one) run it, and see what it comes up with.

Sounds more like a hardware issue (I'd guess ram) if anything. Download a ram tester like Memtest86 (the bootable one, not the windows one) run it, and see what it comes up with.

Well you know actually it happens only if am connecting to the internet ..
if i will leave the pc on without internet it will not show up .. so i am in doubt that its the memory..

Well you know actually it happens only if am connecting to the internet ..
if i will leave the pc on without internet it will not show up .. so i am in doubt that its the memory..

Ah, the original post was unclear about that. What network card are you using? The card could be faulty or it might need a driver update (assuming you're using a LAN connection to connect to the internet).

Ah, the original post was unclear about that. What network card are you using? The card could be faulty or it might need a driver update (assuming you're using a LAN connection to connect to the internet).

Updated my both network cards drivers (Since i have ICS enabled) to the latest available, But still keeps crashing.. any more ideas?

Updated my both network cards drivers (Since i have ICS enabled) to the latest available, But still keeps crashing.. any more ideas?

It might actually be ICS. Let me do a little research.

Update: Seems a ton of junk is tied to that service. Look at your event logs for anything unusual. Worst comes to worst, reinstall ICS or install some NAT program and see if it goes away.

Last edited:
It might actually be ICS. Let me do a little research.

Update: Seems a ton of junk is tied to that service. Look at your event logs for anything unusual. Worst comes to worst, reinstall ICS or install some NAT program and see if it goes away.

K did that , and installed a new firewall , seems like everything is ok now.

Thanks you for your time and help , Appreciate it !

K did that , and installed a new firewall , seems like everything is ok now.

Thanks you for your time and help , Appreciate it !

Cool, glad it's working for you now. Yup, no problem; that's what we're here for. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back