Anime Music Videos

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Un4gIvEn1, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Un4gIvEn1

Un4gIvEn1 Moderator

OK, I have always been a BIG Anime Music Video fan. Some of my favorites include Aluminum Studios, Mabaroshi Studios, and Oneiga (I think that's it). I was going through some old files of mine and came across a big project I was working on. I did a couple videos, never really finished one, but I am really contemplating reinstalling Adobe Premiere and finishing this one. Take a second to give it a look and let me know what you think so far. It's Princess Mononoke done to Welcome Home (Sanitarium) by Metallica. The greatest thing about AMVs is that even if you don't like the music or the anime it's done to, sometimes seeing a video can change your feelings towards one or both. I spent over 80 hours on this when I "gave up" and I worked hard to keep the quality high and make it seemless. There is a part or 2 that I think might need some work (there's a sequence at about 48secs that I just put in for filler to try to find just the right scene) but I am pleased with what I did. I am not going to keep it up long because it's a 28MB file, but please let me know what you think. Save the link so that you only have to download once incase you want to watch it multiple times. It's only the first 2 minutes of the song.

Later!

http://www.everythingit.org/amv.html WARNING - 28MB file

falconguard likes this.
  2. falconguard

falconguard Carbon based lifeform Political User Folding Team

wow! that is some pretty tight editing, good job.

3. Un4gIvEn1

Un4gIvEn1 Moderator

Thanks. I ripped the DVD myself and used Adobe Premiere to edit it.

4. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

thats pretty sweet! I have 3 servers full of anime you can download if you want to get into this again :)

5. pretty neat

6. falconguard

falconguard Carbon based lifeform Political User Folding Team

ooooh, climactic battle scenes edited to Battery...or some shogun scenes to Master of Puppets...or..or demonic pillaging of cities to Slayer's Angel of Death! Yeah!

Sorry going off the deep end.

7. Geffy

Geffy Moderator Folding Team

very nice work