Americas Army

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by time-goblin, Jan 24, 2003.

1. time-goblin

time-goblin Guest

WELL............... what do you think?? I have been playing this for about 2 weeks now and it is addictive!!!! The missions are great, and most of all the team work is the KEY!! The graphics a good and the sound is great, even the Nade ringing in you ears!!! and it's FREE!!!!!!

www.americasarmy.com

2. Nick M

Nick M Moderator

First of all, I find it funny that the Army made a video game.

The graphics engine used isn't anything new :(

Graphics are awsome for a free game! :)

3. damnyank

damnyank I WILL NOT FORGET 911

Hey Nick M, you want to enlist??

IMHO - if the US Army is involved - which at a brief glance it appears they are - it seems they have one heck of a recruiting tool in this game and are doing some very clever marketing of the service!:cool: :cool:

4. Lithium

Lithium Guest

lol yeah it would be a great game if my video card could handle it i know the rest of my computer can but thats all im lacking oh well

5. Helmer

Helmer Questions R me

I just started playing this game and I think it's amazing!

6. Friend of Bill

Friend of Bill What, me worry?

You younger guys must keep in practice with this game. You might be needed at the front lines in Iraq...;)

7. Vibe69

Vibe69 Guest

i play the game 24/7 awsome game and the new engine will improve graphics they gonna use the new unreal 2 engine and the patch for that is coming out monday march 16th with a new map and bullet richocet and penetration very cool stuff www.americasarmy.com

8. Helmer

Helmer Questions R me

LOL Snook - I had enough in Bosnia, no more fun for me please..