Americans dont read this please

Freedom if speech. You americans want to take that away from silvio. By saying he should post it, your asking him to give up his freedom of speech.

Well here ya go. **** YOU AMERICA. O yeah, my freedom of speech at work !!!

Freedom of speech, bull****.

If I wish to write an essay, at least in school, of my true feelings of how education and people run in the system, backed by ideas and citations. Because they don't like it, and because I'm supposedly inferior to then, they'll send me to the principal and probably suspend me. Joy.

That's just one example.

American freedom of speech my arse. No such thing.

Originally posted by Nick M
Freedom of speech, bull****.

If I wish to write an essay, at least in school, of my true feelings of how education and people run in the system, backed by ideas and citations. Because they don't like it, and because I'm supposedly inferior to then, they'll send me to the principal and probably suspend me. Joy.

That's just one example.

American freedom of speech my arse. No such thing.

Well said Nick :blink:

Freedom of speech does not mean that you aren't accountable for the consequences of what you say or how you say it.

There is also a difference between freedom of speech and protected speech. You do not have the right to yell "Fire" in a crowded movie theater or to slander someone.

Also there are alot of people in the US that think bombing Texas would be a good idea, then the rest of us wouldn't have to listen to them brag about how great it is, and the Redskins wouldn't have to lose to the Cowboys anymore:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back