Americans dont read this please

Silvio

Argentinean Dogo
You know wich is the only country that does not have insurrections, economic opression or political problems.
USA
Why?
Because they dont have an american embassy.

And just a thought:
Why not bomb Texas? They have oil too and its closer!!

:p

Don't know where you are from dewd... but this is all I have to say.

What would you do if Saddam came knocking on your door with his WMD? Someone has to put that man down.

Dude, do you really think that Americans aren't going to read this? You are just asking for trouble here.

lol meh, im canadian, we aint doin nothin, we should have atleast said we would back the US up, but oh well. if it goes on for a while then we will :D

-Bert

I don't feel loved...... its sucks prolly being the most hated country in the world..... and what really sucks is if we didn't do the things we do you people would hate us even more......

you may make fun of our president HE may not be that good of a leader but WE have had some of the best leaders in the world and he prolly won't be re-elected and all we can do is hope that out next leader was better then the last...... but at least our leaders don't kill people in the streets and run a nation with FEAR!!! our nation is willing to fight and die for our freedom and everyone elses on the planet and yet all we get is crap like ohhhh your just there for oil well you know what we have big under ground reserves that can last us like 20 years and if we WANTED his oil and didn't give a rats ass about the people would could have dominated his country in less then a week we could ahve leveled baghdad in a few nights and killed everyone there. but thats NOT why we are there!! .............doesn't matter you wouldn't listen to a "dirty american" anyways had this happen in africa you guys would just say we were there for the diamonds. I would just say hey we should just sit over here on our side of the world and mind our own. But last time we did that hitler came along and you guys did nothing tell it was to late. I just don't understand how you all can hate us soooo much considering that our population came from all your countrys.............. its like saying you hate yourself......... whatever I'm done bounch of haters in this forum makes me depressed

Hey Silvio. This is the jokes forum. If ya want to knock the good folks of the USA, try another forum. Theres one in Outer Mongolia looking for new members

From a Brit

Originally posted by Silvio
You know wich is the only country that does not have insurrections, economic opression or political problems.
USA
Why?
Because they dont have an american embassy.

And just a thought:
Why not bomb Texas? They have oil too and its closer!!

:p

Well... *munches on late lunch sammich* ... no prob with the statement/question...everyone is entitled to their own opinions.:eek: We have the freedom of choosing to ignore yours*munches last bit of sammich*so all's good.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by slimboyfat
Hey Silvio. This is the jokes forum. If ya want to knock the good folks of the USA, try another forum. Theres one in Outer Mongolia looking for new members

From a Brit

Exactly, " J O K E S " (get it?)
IF i d wanted to make a statment i d have wrote in other forum.
Relax
:D :D :p :cool: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Silvio
Exactly, " J O K E S " (get it?)
IF i d wanted to make a statment i d have wrote in other forum.
Relax
:D :D :p :cool: :rolleyes:

With all the bone-head incidents which take place within the US, there's a wealth of truly funny material to harp on. In fact, I seriously doubt any American (myself included) would take offense; we're quite aware of our humerous shortcomings.

If you were aiming for humor, you kinda missed the broad side of the barn. Try again, the buckshot is free here. :)

Well while I understand this is the Jokes thread/forum but it wasn't a good joke. And I think that alot of people in the US are really getting sick of all the crap we get for doing what no one else in the world has the guts to do. At he same time we get crap when we don't do anything.

America- The ultimate in the global catch 22. Were damned when we do, and cursed when we don't.

Bad move Silvio. Especially the last remark, "Why not bomb Texas"

No, NOT a good joke.

Originally posted by Maveric169
Well while I understand this is the Jokes thread/forum but it wasn't a good joke. And I think that alot of people in the US are really getting sick of all the crap we get for doing what no one else in the world has the guts to do. At he same time we get crap when we don't do anything.

America- The ultimate in the global catch 22. Were damned when we do, and cursed when we don't.

Hey Maverick, do what no one else in the world has the guts to do?, What, you mean invade and steal oil? (and i m NOT defending a dictator and killer like Sadam! . Let that be clear!!)
War for peace? (Yea, thats like: right, lets F*** for virginity!)
But i dont wanna talk bout that, it belongs to other forum, please.
Seing you liked so much my jokes i leave you the last: Bush saying : "please dont burn the oil wells, it belongs to the people of Irak!!!",jajajajajajaja. thats a good one! He forgot to say "for now"

:huh: Not a good joke still, especially with it's title.

Every joke has some truth in it.

Originally posted by Maveric169

Nicely said! I find truth in the statement, we seem to be in a mess whether we do or we don't.

Same said for your post regarding that we do things other countries wouldn't have the guts to do.

To quote Alfred E. Neuman of MAD magazine, circa mid-60's, "There ain't nothing more peaceful than a dead body."

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back