AMD vs INTEL

Originally posted by Iceman38
A man that doesn't take a moment to enjoy the scenery, is not a real man. :cool:

Yeah, but it's not all that it's CRACKED UP to be, huh?
*CRACKED UP* ha ha ha ha... :p :p

(Back on topic):

One thing I like about Intel is thay tell you what your getting. Intel doesn't hide their processor speed with silly model numbers like AMD does. If you go buy a "P4 2.53GHz" Processor, your going to get 2,530MHZ (give or take 50). But if you go buy a AMD 2000 your getting 1500-1800mhz (give or take 1,000 hehe).

Don't give me that "ohh AMD running at 1600MHZ will beat your 2.4GHZ"... all I care about is the numbers :)

Nobody ever did come up with their favorite desert.....

come on people you haveto have a favorite desert?

:cool:

Originally posted by Shawn319
(Back on topic):

One thing I like about Intel is thay tell you what your getting. Intel doesn't hide their processor speed with silly model numbers like AMD does. If you go buy a "P4 2.53GHz" Processor, your going to get 2,530MHZ (give or take 50). But if you go buy a AMD 2000 your getting 1500-1800mhz (give or take 1,000 hehe).

Don't give me that "ohh AMD running at 1600MHZ will beat your 2.4GHZ"... all I care about is the numbers :)

Give it up dude too many lamers trying to talk about meaningless bullsh*t. Buy whatever you will be happy with.

I'm not going to let everyone ruin a perfectly good AMD-vs-Intel thread :) Just laying out the facts (based on my experience with Intel) and the other 90% can do it from AMD's standpoint.

I agree... good call!

Plus most of them are amd users so that kinda explains why they hijacked LOL :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Grinder714

Buy whatever you will be happy with.

could not agree more, what kind of desert do you like by the way?

right_prod_img_flvorlist_2.jpg

could not agree more, what kind of desert do you like by the way?

A intel 2.26 GH processor under a nice quiet stock fan......:cool:

* bytes gives up and thinks if you cant beat em join em *

This Thread is now officially Hi-jacked. There is no more point in talking about Amd or Intel

* Bytes erect barriers to hold back the crowd *

:p :D

Originally posted by Shawn319
right_prod_img_flvorlist_2.jpg

That would work too...actually that makes my nipples hard.

But I prefer a strawberry Scooter Crunch.

Originally posted by Bytes back
* bytes gives up and thinks if you cant beat em join em *

This Thread is now officially Hi-jacked. There is no more point in talking about Amd or Intel

* Bytes erect barriers to hold back the crowd *

:p :D

Well if thats the case the kill this damn thread! :mad:

I'm not trying to argue with you guys, but the arguement between these two processors will not be won in a forum, and it's been argued many times here already with no results.

Both processors do an outstanding job, basically they match up pretty well against each other, (it's just that one of them does it for about $150 bucks less).

I'm not trying to argue with you guys, but the arguement between these two processors will not be won in a forum, and it's been argued many times here already with no results.

Both processors do an outstanding job, basically they match up pretty well against each other, (it's just that one of them does it for about $150 bucks less).

I agree Iceman, but the original poster wanted opinions and perspectives ....no?:confused:

That's all we were trying to supply....is our viewpoints.

If we got a littlie passionate about it...well HELL, so be it then.

Just my $.02

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back