AMD vs INTEL

I had a duck chase me this mornig when I took a ride on my Harley, flew right behind me, for about 2 to 3 miles, really freaky.

Still hijacking the thread.

:cool:

come on... if u love intel choose intel, if u want amd then take amd.... no big deal........!!!

so does anybody else have some wierd stories of animals chasing them while riding or driving something?

do go on please!!!!

How did you do that?

details details

Intel is still the better processor.....

Get the Intel.

I say it's better to stop here this discussion ... becomes boring and useless !

Just trying to take this thread back over, kill the damn hijackers and drive the Fu#$in plane into the ground like flight 93.

I like bread pudding, anybody else like bread pudding?

Name your favorite desert.

Originally posted by Iceman38
I like bread pudding, anybody else like bread pudding?:cool:

*You can't have any pudding if you don't eat your meat. If you don't eat your meat you can't have any pudding* :D

Originally posted by Grinder714
Just trying to take this thread back over, kill the damn hijackers and drive the Fu#$in plane into the ground like flight 93.
thats wrong man.

Anyway, the car was parked and I was running to catch up to someone, turned my head, and them BAM! on my face.

Originally posted by Jz1397-4

thats wrong man.

Anyway, the car was parked and I was running to catch up to someone, turned my head, and them BAM! on my face.

Why is it wrong those people were heroes!

I just think its totally wrong that just because some of you people don't like a thread....that you turn it into meaningless bullsh*t chatter.

Catch 23 and I were having reasonably intelligent discussion,(which I respect) until some of you who were obviously bored...took it over and started talking about absolutely nothing.

Good way to drive people away from these forums.

when I was 17, bought my first Harley, was riding it down this country road, looked over at this house, seen this real pretty girl in bikini bending over, hanging up clothes on a clothes line, kept watching her, road curved to the left, I kept going straight, right into a ditch.

Moral of the story: Just stop and ask her out.

when I was 17, bought my first Harley, was riding it down this country road, looked over at this house, seen this real pretty girl in bikini bending over, hanging up clothes on a clothes line, kept watching her, road curved to the left, I kept going straight, right into a ditch.

(the ramblings of a madman)
see the hospital never did sort your brain damage out :D

Were ya wearin yer Brain Bucket? :p

A man that doesn't take a moment to enjoy the scenery, is not a real man.

True story, I ended up marring that girl, (got divorced 6 years later, but that's another story, for another hijacked thread).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back