AMD vs INTEL

Quote referring to AMD processors: "I hear they do run hotter. good idea to check the heat-sync every few days, to make sure its still on"

Better yet, move to Antarctica for ultimate AMD cooling (then you can all talk to the walruses how great you and your processors are while rubbing them on an iceberg when they reach 30% CPU load)!:D

Quote: " I like those No Bakes cookies, what kind do you like post it here" !!!!!!

Spying cookies.

i would just like to know how someone got the benchmark of the hammer proccessor at 800mhz, when it wont even be released at 800mhz... that doesn't make sence at all... how do we even know that those benchmarks are even real...?

Sorry SnookBooger, thread has been hijacked, I also like Chips Ahoy.

Of my favorite moon pies though, I would have to go with Banana

:cool:

Quote by Catch23: The only way they run extremely hot is if you have a warm ambient air temp or you have a POS stock fan on it...60mm fans don't do crap to cool high-speed (actually high performance compared to Pentium 4s) processors.

Just another flim-flam theory!

Originally posted by Iceman38
You know the other day I was thinking of my favorite color, mines purple what's yours?

Mine is Intel P4:cool:

Originally posted by Jewelzz
What night is dinner at your place?

tonight, wondered why you didn't show up?

:(

sorry we are ignoring you zoey, that is not a valid color.

I work tomorrow too :( My only day off this week is Tuesday :( :(

Originally posted by Iceman38

sorry we are ignoring you zoey, that is not a valid color.

Actually it is. It's Pink #4 :p

I like my cookies with milk. Ice Cold Milk!

Double Stuff Oreos or Chips Ahoy. :D

P.S. I make a mean Lasagna, Stuffed Shells, Fetuchini Alfredo with a White Wine sauce, Baked Ziti and a spicey stur fried Prawns with mixed greens. And don't get me started with Mexican Food. Yummy.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. I can also Nuke a frozen burrito. :p

Maggi Noodles ownz j00!!!

sif eat cookies... 2 Minute Noodles all the way!!!

Imagine if OREO made condoms...

Oreo Condoms:
First you twist it,
Then you lick it,
Then you dunk it,
Then you eat it.

But you can have the milk.

MUAHAHAHA errr... yes... cookies...

Heh heh heh, Hmmmm...
Double Stuff Oreo Condoms. ha ha ha ha. :p

Re: in the long run

Originally posted by mgargan1
I know that the P4 right now is the fasted.........

Is that like Superted's brother??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back