Amd or Pentium?

Originally posted by xsivforce
But they don't hold a candle to Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls...mmmmmmmm

yes next to moon pies, Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls, RULE....

7-11 run anybody want anything? I don't buy cigs so forget it. Zigzags are another topic........

:cool:

The only AMD test numbers that are higher than the P4 are the temperature readings per several certified hardware sites.:D (The AMD numbers were on average 8C higher than the P4).

Originally posted by catch23
lame...seriously...
What's lame is having the same argument over and over and over again with someone whos mind you are not going to change. :p
And, btw, I agree with you. AMD 0wnz.

if you go to AMD's website, it shows a processor comparison b/t an XP 2100 and a 2.2 P4... on the 3d gaming benchmarks that they show... almost all of them are faster on the P4... i don't know why AMD would choose to show this info... probably to show that a processor 500 some Mhz slower can perform as well if not better then its competitor... however, the P4 in the AMD's website is still faster... and it's a 2.2A Ghz, not BGhz (which I think is stupid of Intel. they're proving that Mhz does not matter by saying that a 2.0 AGhz is faster than 2.0 regular Ghz... or 2.2 BGhz is faster than 2.2AGhz)

Oh. and by the way... Cookie dough ice cream is the best dessert...

Cookie dough ice cream is lame... unless you add a banana moon pie to the mix hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:cool:

My favorite is the chocalate covered nutty bars...mmmmmmmmmmm

was it hot were anyone else lives today? In DC it was 105 degrees... man it's hot outside... oh, and almost July 4th! I'm going to NY, anyone have any cool plans?

staying right here is going to be cool enough for me....I live in Newfoundland after all....

wow... i've never tyalked to someone from therw before... how cold was it today?

Originally posted by mgargan1
almost July 4th! I'm going to NY, anyone have any cool plans?
I'm working plus because of the high fire danger in AZ, the fireworks have been cancelled :(

It wasn't cold.....about 24 degrees....not farenheight....We have good summers, it is not always cold, but it doesn't get blazing hot.....I think that is what I love about this place

104 where I was working today...no plans...going to friend of mines older brother's graduation party (to see his new car and talk to my friend...I don't care to associate with his family...)

:D

Yes, but when there's Reese cups in some chocolate ice cream...ohhhh man..that's good stuff

Originally posted by xsivforce
What's lame is having the same argument over and over and over again with someone whos mind you are not going to change. :p
And, btw, I agree with you. AMD 0wnz.

Your wrong about your processor choice...but I agree with your point.

Did you steal that out of one of my previous posts that you tried to hijack? ;)

Originally posted by Jewelzz

I'm working plus because of the high fire danger in AZ, the fireworks have been cancelled :(

Ohhh FFS, being politically correct sux!!! Tell them to get over it and celebrate it!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back