ALT-TAB Screen ?

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by efeezee, Jan 9, 2002.

1. efeezee

efeezee Guest

I am using the statbar from statbar.nl that was raved about in this forum. However, it shows up as the primary window in the ALT-TAB screen which is very frustrating. I emailed the developer, and he said when he tested it on XP Pro it didn't show up there. Anyone know how to take an item out of the application status & just have it in the background? THANKS, I have stopped using it until I find out, because it drives me crazy when I am multi-tasking (always)... :)

Thanks.....

2. efeezee

efeezee Guest

Well...

it isn't looking good.... all you geniuses in here and no replies? Oh well....

E

3. Lonman

Lonman Bleh!

I'll answer anyway (I'm no genius). UNINSTALL STATBAR!!!

4. pc_tek

pc_tek Guest

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11.5 hours without a reply... must be a record. Be patient! Dang!

I am using pro and it does not show on my alt tab screen. =)

Either dont use alt tab or dont use statbar, if it drives you that crazy. There are bigger things to have all of the drama about, so cheer up =)

but then again, who am i, i am no expert thats for sure =)

5. efeezee

efeezee Guest

I'm not mad...

just shocked. This forum is more active than any others I check, and filled with helpful people. I was shocked there was no answer, not upset. CALM down, please, no more flaming replies, my apologies for coming off in a way that invited these responses...

Also, thx for the info that you are using it on XP Pro and it isn't showing up...

6. Lonman

Lonman Bleh!

7. pc_tek

pc_tek Guest

smile your on candid camera! LOL

8. efeezee

efeezee Guest

Hey,

is the upload/download monitor on the bottom right part of coolinfo?

THX

9. Lonman

Lonman Bleh!

That's not part of coolinfo, but coolinfo does have the capability to monitor network activity.

That program is called 'download meter.' Not a freebie, but here's a link to it:

http://www.dumeter.com/download.php