All usernames lost!

Henyman said:
dam it 4 hours @ work and all this happens :(
4 hours? get a real job, hippy!!! :p

I'm just happy with the way in which the forums are starting to fill again. Very cool, and thanks to everyone participating... except Henyman :p :D

We just need less talk about what has happened and more talk about what will happen.

This will be the community it was, no question! We've even got the really long thread and word association threads to make people feel at home.

I can say that I am very pissed, not of my statistics lost but for that huge bank of knowledge, but as I am traveling here I can see that some of the Sticky's are coming back.
We need to post all the good tips and Q's & A's that "we" had...

We do, and as people remember what was important to them, it's being posted, which is why it's coming slowly. I can imagine that months away from now, someone will think "now where's that post about..." for something that we've all completely forgot about, but of course it will then be made again. :)

luish said:
I can say that I am very pissed, not of my statistics lost but for that huge bank of knowledge, but as I am traveling here I can see that some of the Sticky's are coming back.
We need to post all the good tips and Q's & A's that "we" had...

Shall see what we can get back before crying about it :)

Ive re-created my lost threads and will continue to bring the security forum back up to speed.

chill, peace, love.

This is a community. I have checked these forums almost everyday for nearly two years now (yes I get bored a lot). POOH happens. Nothing wrong with starting fresh, and it allowed for an easy transition to the new vBulletin.

"[NTFS.ORG]. A [forum] barely alive.. We can rebuild it, we have the technology to build the worlds first [online community]." - name that show!!!

Losing post count and such sucks but Im just glad we still have a site and to me thats what counts the most.

Thanks guys.
We will be back to where we were in no time I am sure :)

I agree with Terrahertz, we lost the threads and post counts and such, but the main thing is that we still have the site and forums. and I must say, they look sweet.

Admiral Michael

PS: If there is anyway I can help, just let me know. I will continue to help rebuilding the forums.

if you click on
reply_small.gif
it will do it

or
quickreply.gif
and check the "Quote message in reply?" box.

Sorry people about this challenge ( they are never problems )
Looks like your doing a great job of rebounding.
And for what you get paid I would not take any s***.
So hey I'm almost an inaugural member now.
Good Luck

ps the board looks great

pps my first post

Thanks Booger, if we can build this archive somehow (we would have threads, but no thread titles!) we will pretty much be where we were. Post counts are purely cosmetic. It's kinda nice to have a fresh start, I just hope we can salvage this data.

(we would have threads, but no thread titles!)
Does this mean that theres no hope? or that its as far as u currently are in trying to recover the data?

Admiral Michael said:
(we would have threads, but no thread titles!)
Does this mean that theres no hope? or that its as far as u currently are in trying to recover the data?
The old forum data will be in some form or another.

MdSalih

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back