All Programs

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by dogstar41, May 25, 2002.

1. dogstar41

dogstar41 Guest

Help please..
    My "All Programs" colums have gone from 2 to 1. I now have to scroll up and down endlessly to find any proggy. Any advice.
    Thanx in advance:confused: :confused:

2. BigPete

BigPete OSNN Sexual Deviant

Go to your start menu properties and click the customize button, then remove the check from the "Scroll Programs" option. That should do it.

Pete

3. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

I tried this method to find my "any button" but it's not there

4. dogstar41

dogstar41 Guest

thx BigPete worked like a charm. How the hell it got checked in the first place I will never know as I haven't changed anything on the task bar for ages. Were 2 columns when I turned off my compo, turned it on the next day and then they were one. go figure thnx anyway

5. Nismo83

Nismo83 OSNN AZN Addict

most probably it got check without ur notice by someone else.. if not perhaps there some "spooky things" playing fun with ur OS .. :D

6. Slider

Slider Guest

My two columns are full and I installed another program today and I can barely see the icon in my "All Programs" list. Will it add a third column, or am I stuck with only two for Windows XP???

7. a1ehouse

a1ehouse Chamone M*tha Fu*ka

Try different ways of organising your proggies. Something like adding folders for Games/Muzic/Maintenance etc. and thenmoving the program folder to the new folders. You will save a lot of space this way, and find things easier!