All Programs screen

d_b

OSNN Junior Addict
This is a weird one. Easy fix I'm sure just not seeing it. How do I get all my programs to be on the same page or even scoll over if I need to to see them without changing resolution ?

Start
All Programs

Thanks

Right click the Taskbar, select Properties.
"Start Menu" tab > "Customize" button > Check the "Scroll Programs" box.

Hope that's what you were looking for.
smile.gif

That was it.. It's the little things that we forget.

Thanks Again

is this only for home? cause i cant find it on pro

i found it...u never said to look under advanced :p

TittleBitties said:
i found it...u never said to look under advanced :p
Well, since there aren't any checkboxes other than the ones under advanced options, I assume that's the first place someone would look.
wink.gif

yeah...i did but i just never scrolled down to look cause i had to pee and then i forgot about it and then complained that i couldnt find it. :S

TittleBitties said:
yeah...i did but i just never scrolled down to look cause i had to pee and then i forgot about it and then complained that i couldnt find it. :S

As long as you fell better, that is all that is important. ;)

lol...it did :p hard too tho cause i cant use my arm very well

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back