Alienware Laptop?

I know lots of ppl that have Power Inverters in the cars/trucks/vans to run their Laptops with an AC adapter and other AC tools and things for their business/work and have no problems. But if ya do... make absolutely sure that yer car battery is in very good condition otherwise replace it with a new stronger one (more reserve capacity... more cranking amps is not nessessary, just more reserve).

The reason for more reserve capacity is for when you are runnin it with the car turned off. Just like when yer runnin the Stereo for an hour and then you try to start yer car... If the battery has a good reserve and the charging system of yer car has been doin it's job (charging the battery), then the car will start no prob. But if yer battery is weak or the charge system isn't workin correctly... ya turn the ignition key and... click click click. Call the tow truck.:p

Well, I don't plan on using it without the car being in a running state anyway. Meaning it will power from the alternater. So it will be all good and fine.

My friend said his is generic and can be purchased at CompUSA (or similar places).

the power supply that comes with your laptop will be 120watts. so a 150watt power inverter should be fine and pretty cheap.

Yep, that would do... 200 watt would be ideal, I think. Up to you Matt.

BTW... Nice Kitty Taurus. Me gots a golden tiger striped Tabby. :happy: Looks like a mini Tigger. *actually that's his name. My daughters call him Tiger... Me calls Tigger.*:happy: :happy:

Thanks guys. I'll let you know how I make out.

17 more days before delivery. =)

i bet mine's cuter :p:
zoe6.txt

Here's my Fur Ball... Unfortunately I had to scan a Polaroid.:(

Tigger2.jpg

Hey Taurus, looks like yours is only a couple of months old... My Beast is one (1) year and two (2) months.:happy:

Originally posted by Nick M
them kitties both cute :)

Thanks...

He was raised with a Rottweiler up till he was like 3 or 4 months old. They use to wrestle and mess with each other then we got him. He belonged to a friend of my Daughters that had him from birth.:happy:

orange tabbys are awesome. :happy:

yeah, that pic was taken when she was only a month or two old.

here's her at about 3 weeks:
zoe1.txt

and here's her now:
zoe5.txt

hahaha... From Fur Ball to Couch Thrasher. :p She looks great. :happy:

heha, thanks... yeah, she's 8 months now and healthy and happy. (indoor only)

have yet to get her fixed, though :huh:

Mine is indoor only also... he's been sliced 'n diced. :eek: :happy:

here's one of my two.. Rufus..

It's Mr. Tinkle... from the movie Cats and Dogs. :p

Nice Cat Matt... hey that rhymed. :happy:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back