!!!Alex Rhyan UK!!!

sparkleav

OSNN Newbie
UK peeps...please take a look (Alex Rhyan)

Want to help promoting an artist that's going to be a huge star one day?
Please visit one or all of these sites. It's a tough job and all the help we can get would be greatly appreciated, especially if you're from the UK. We need to build a fanbase.

More about Alex Rhyan

Singer/songwriter Alex Rhyan grew up loving music and dance but basketball was his main focus until he hit his teens when he wrote two songs for a talent show and never looked back. Basketball became secondary as his life took on a new artistic meaning. Alex's songs were very well received by critics and friends alike. Alex always knew that he had a strong passion for music, participating in choirs every year ... a natural songwriter... with a passionate voice... eventually turning into undeniable aspirations of a career in music.

Visit one or both of these sites for more.

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/AlexRhyanUK/ - this group is for UK people only.

Alex Rhyan Official Site

e-Promote, promoting bands and soloists worldwide! If you're from the UK, please join the forums.

Thank you all in advance, you won't be disappointed.
Arti Loftus
UK Representative for Alex Rhyan

Re: UK peeps...please take a look (Alex Rhyan)

get me a free track on itunes and I'll check it out..

I'm sorry but he really is atrocious :speechless:

thanks for your opinion, I never said everyone would like it.

As for get you a free iTunes track? ????

As I said in the other thread :rolleyes: he is terrible and that cover of Wonderwall is the worst I have ever heard in all my life :speechless:

sparkleav said:
thanks for your opinion, I never said everyone would like it.
But you did say in your 1st post that I won't be disappointed and I was :nervous: :laugh:

Thank you all in advance, you won't be disappointed.
Arti Loftus
UK Representative for Alex Rhyan

If you really want to promote this guy just get him to play some gigs in small venues and get a following that way. Just asking people to like the guy isn't going to do much. Neither will double posting on websites. Or doing Oasis impressions. :lick:

ray_gillespie said:
If you really want to promote this guy just get him to play some gigs in small venues and get a following that way. Just asking people to like the guy isn't going to do much. Neither will double posting on websites. Or doing Oasis impressions. :lick:

Well thank you for at least being helpful.

Evil Marge said:
But you did say in your 1st post that I won't be disappointed and I was :nervous: :laugh:

Okay maybe I did, but your opinion isn't what matters...others think he's worth the investment.

I know this thread says UK peeps but if he is really gonna be some big star it would be nationally anyway so here goes.

I listened to the demos and watched the vids and all I can say is he better keep his day job in my opinion.

Threads merged

Never heard of this bloke but I guess he's something big in the UK?

This is the most amusing spam I have read for a while and definatly the first time i have seen a musical artist being promoted by agents on a tech forum - is this some new tactic?

well if the agent doesnt know what iTunes is and/or cant get apple to have him as the free single of the week then I see no reason to even think about looking into him :D

But by the sound of him its probably best to forget he even exists :D

Electronic Punk said:
This is the most amusing spam I have read for a while and definatly the first time i have seen a musical artist being promoted by agents on a tech forum
I am amused by this spam myself..I love marge's blunt posts

- is this some new tactic?
my guess is that this is Alex Rhyan himself

I wonder if we can get an autograph

sparkleav said:
Okay maybe I did, but your opinion isn't what matters...others think he's worth the investment.
Since when are the opinions of the buying public worthless?? :rolleyes: :cheeky:

American Zombie said:
I listened to the demos and watched the vids and all I can say is he better keep his day job in my opinion

LordOfLA said:
But by the sound of him its probably best to forget he even exists
You two can't say that,our opinion doesn't matter :lick:

Sazar said:
Never heard of this bloke but I guess he's something big in the UK?
Nope,I've never heard of him and doubt he'll be big in the future :crosseyed:

Electronic Punk said:
This is the most amusing spam I have read for a while and definatly the first time i have seen a musical artist being promoted by agents on a tech forum - is this some new tactic?
LOL!

perris said:
I am amused by this spam myself..I love marge's blunt posts

my guess is that this is Alex Rhyan himself

I wonder if we can get an autograph
Possibly! and LOL to the autograph comment!

As to the artist and his music, its pretty good, not my type of music tho.

Electronic Punk said:

Just spit my coffee all over my keyboard:laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back