Alas the beast has a fall...

patrick

OSNN Addict
Well my system finally crashed after being stable for quite some time now....

But nonetheless, here it is:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
STOP: 0×00000050 (0×E2E9FB60, 0×00000000, 0×BFA554A5, 0×00000001)
nv4_disp.dll - Address BFA554A5 base at BF9B8000, DateStamp 3c15cc7e

I have a GeForce2 MX/MX 400 and I used to have the detonator drivers from the website until Windows Update claimed to have better drivers which should be downloaded. I've been using these for the past few weeks.

Oh and the only other thing I could think of is that four days ago I plugged a second video card (S3 Virge) in to my computer to use dual-display but I don't see how this could affect my computer now.

Thanks sincerely,
Patrick

nv4_disp.dll indicates it is the Geforce card, and i'm pretty sure its the drivers form microsoft, so either try using the 23.11 from the offical site or some of the leaked 27.xx ones

Just confirmation of what Khayman says. I had the exact same issue. M$ drivers screw it. I am running the 27.42 betas with no hassle - had them for about 3 weeks.

k

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back