Ahh a trojan!!

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
I have been getting this trojan popping up since a couple of days ago. It keeps on happening. The screenshot is the typical thing that comes up.

But a minute ago, the same warning popped up but the trojan could not be cleaned, deleted or quarantined (i supidly didnt take screenshot). Please help me.

Its a puper trojan.

Attachments

• puper.bmp
    206 KB · Views: 69
run a virus scan from safe mode, and turn system restore off until its fixed.

Its in a restore point, just turn off system restore and reenable it. That will remove previous restore points and the trojan stuck there.

The item in the screenshot is indeed a restore point. If you do as mentioned above, that should take care of it.

To fix the error you don't have a screenshot for, I would do as mentioned two posts above. Keep system restore off, do a scan in safe mode.

Good luck :)

Thank you, i have turned it off and back on. Hope all goes well.

Thanks again!

This is why I recomend to people to not even use restore points. Some it is good for, but my opinion is that it is more of a pain than it is worth.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back