Ahead Nero

D

David Smith

Does anyone know if Nero have gone bust or are on a very long Christmas holiday? Over a week ago I paid for a registration code for one of their programmes and have not received anything from them despite three emails and the fact that the payment is showing on my credit card statement.

They do state on their WEB site that you will receive the code within one working day. :(

be sure you supplied them with the correct email address to email it to you.

Yes I am sure they have the correct email address, I have given it to them several times.

I received an email from them after writing them that I hadn't gotten my free serial number for the Power Pack. They said that because of the holidays, they are short staffed and are a little behind. I sent in the request several days ago. Finally got it this morning. So just hang in there and I'm sure they'll send yours anyday.

Yes, Pull the hair out and ScReAm.. I've noticed with the holidays that the net is being bombarded with heavy loads from all the kids being home. SlOwwww..

I paid for the registration number on 16.12.2003, I have sent three emails, it is now the 29th December no registration code and no reply to my emails, if they only bothered to send a short email to people who have paid just informing them of the position I would be satisfied and happy to wait.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back