Age of Empires & Win XP - SBLive &Unreal

B

BuZTaH

this game wont work no matter what i try, it works on everyone else's computer i know with windows XP, in the install program right when its getting ready to start copying it comes up with that error message that asks if you want to send an error report or not. ive tried running it in all the compatibility mode, copying the source files to my hard drive & attempting to install from there, i even tried partitioning off a 1 gig chunk of my hard drive in fat32 format so it would be more windows 98'ish.. that went bad.. i didnt know you could do that in windows so it took me like 4 hours b4 i found that.. anyways this is the only game ive ever been good at and id like to continue playing it. PLEASE help me out, im really close to backing up all my stuff and reinstalling..

and sometimes in multiplayer games of unreal tournament my sound is distorted really bad, only in multiplayer, over the net or networked. have a SB Live Value card.

once again PLEASE

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back