Ads don't link

L

Lee

I don't know if it was just me, on the Ads by Goooooooooooooogle section I saw an advert 'Add a feature packed professional discussion section to your site!' I clicked on it, took me nowhere, trued right clicking to open in new window can't as it is like a picture file.

Is this common I have pop-up's enabled for this site as a whole.

I noticed this under the curveball game.

Is this an error, does anyone else not notice it, or is it just me?

Most links seem to work fine here, there has been the occasional advert which doesn't link though. We can't control that though, the advert code is simply there to pull content from the Google servers, it's up to the advertisers and Google themselves to ensure it all works.

If there's ever a problem with a Google generated advert, you can always repot it via clicking the "Ads by Goooooogle" text underneath the ad itself, which shall take you to a page where you can leave feedback about the advert.

Yeah, the code I have to add to the site to make these ads work never changes, so it must be an issue at google's end.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back