Additional headphone connections...

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by bpimpdaddy21, Jun 19, 2002.

1. bpimpdaddy21

bpimpdaddy21 Guest

I have an Enermax CS-003-A106 case that has the additional USB ports and headphone and mic inputs on the side of the case, and I am wondering how I am supposed to connect the headphone and microphone inputs on the inside of the computer. There are like 5 wires that I have no clue where to plug into in order for these jacks to work. I have an SB audigy mp3, and wonder if you have to plug them somewhere onto the sound card. If you get what I am saying let me know please. Thanks.
  2. Iceman

Iceman Moderator

yes they have to be plugged into the sound card, go to Creatives website and look for the manual on how to connect the additional headphones and mic.
  3. bpimpdaddy21

bpimpdaddy21 Guest

I cant find anything about connecting the additional things on the website.
  4. bpimpdaddy21

bpimpdaddy21 Guest

Could someone please help me out here?
  5. niabi

niabi Guest

i am not sure but i just inspected my AUDIGY card and i found out a few AUX like inputs (Square 3 pin inputs), i got no idea if this is where they go, else i am not really sure about it, sorry :(

6. Lonman

Lonman Bleh!

Looking at your manual, page 1-2, it doesn't look like you have any extra connectors to do what you want. You can see what those "few AUX like inputs (Square 3 pin inputs)" are by that diagram. If you want to use those Enermax connectors with that card, you'll need to do some soldering.