add google search to your webpage.

celticfan11

OSNN Senior Addict
So i got the google search box to add to my webpage (i am making my own custom hompage) but is there a way to get it to have the top links, such as images news web, etc. If so, could someone pass me the code. :)

Thanks

Last edited:
eh i figured it out. Just coded the links to the top. thanks anywayz ;)

Can you post an example?

well the webpage im making for my homepage is in its infancy.. but i will zip it up for you.

Plus im not the greatest at web design, but when im done this page will serve my purpose.

Last edited:
and i am not sure why IE will get that pop up saying "To help protect your security, IE has restricted this file .....etc". but that is the least of my concerns now, but if someone can fix that, let me know.

I cant get the search fields to work..hmm I'll have to mess with it later, I am still doing post-format stuff :s

steal my code... the google search thing works perfect for me so does the yahoo one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back