Ad-Aware se 1.06

Kush

High On Life!
long time no news about this great program, until now

Changes:
* Disk-scan is approximately 30 % faster
* CSI scan is now more efficient
* Added "Scan for low risk threats" option, to scan for targets with low TAC index
* Ad-Watch CSI engine performance highly improved; using less CPU and Memory
* GUI adapted to use the new TAC
* Freezing during scan (occurring on some systems) now corrected
* Combination of the +silent and +update command line parameters no longer prevents scan completion
* The +nodefnotice command line parameter now suppressing "out-of-date"message on preferences window
* Ad-Watch TrayIcon tooltip indicating the loaded definition file now refreshed when the definition file is changed or updated in Ad-Aware
* Several minor GUI improvements (Ad-Aware, Ad-Watch and Proc-Watch)
* The Extension submenu(s) are now disabled if no extensions are installed
* Average TAC rating for content detected during scan added to the scan-summary page
* Reghance related context menu options in Result and MRU list now updated if status of Reghance installation is modified in the Preferences
* "Risk" replaced by "Relevance" on Object-detail window
* "Vendor" replaced by "Name" (result, ignore and statistic-lists)

* Tooltip for negligible objects now displayed as "MRU"
* Items in ignore and scan-result list now coloured according to their risk level (*)
* TAC rating added to object details (log file)
* TAC rating added to Statistic, Result, and Ignorelist tooltip's
* "Remove" button on ignore-list screen now deactivated if no objects are selected
* Numeric TAC index shown in the statistic list
* Number of Quarantine archives now updated after scan (without opening quarantine tab)
* Below/Above normal priority classes now correctly logged during memory scan
* "Clear" Button and related context menu option disabled if no statistics have been created
* Prefetched files detected during conditional scan now correctly shown in scan log
* Leaving focus from tweak window no longer switches text to black for deselected items
* Category List extended
* Warning message for URLS containing less than 5 characters added to URL editor
Download
edit:i just saw the news section now, i swear i didnt see it before, just feel free to delete this thread as i cant

Last edited:
download link is protected

edit, it's been fixed

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back