Actor Chris Penn dies, aged 43

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Sports' started by Electronic Punk, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Actor Chris Penn was found dead in his apartment in Santa Monica late last night.

It is not clear yet how the Starsky and Hutch actor died, but police are not treating it as suspicious.

Chris Penn is the brother of Sean Penn, and his parents, Leo Penn and Eileen Ryan, were a TV director and actress respectively.

Penn is most well known for his role as Nice Guy Eddie Cabot in Quentin Tarantino's Reservoir Dogs and recently starred in black comedy The Darwin Awards, which is due to be premiered on Wednesday night at the Sundance Film Festival.

A family spokesman confirmed the death and said that the Penn family "would appreciate the media's respect of their privacy during this difficult time."

2. kcnychief

kcnychief █▄█ ▀█▄ █ Political User Folding Team

Have to feel bad for the Penn family, that's a shame to die so young :(

3. ZeroHour

ZeroHour ho3 ho3 ho3

Terrible news

4. Evil Marge

Evil Marge I Rule Political User

Read this yesterday,what a terrible shame.I liked him and thought he was a good actor :(

5. egghead

egghead Double O Egghead

sad

I loved him in dogs

thought he would be in more better movies

:(

6. andy_rose

andy_rose Moderator

yeah, its a shame he's gone. i really liked him!
    rumors say that he had a bad drug problem the last years, so it might have something to do about the way too soon death.:(

7. Vanquished

Vanquished Mr. Bananagrabber Political User

He was such a good guy, i really liked his acting a lot. Did anyone see him in the show entourage? I loved his roles especially in corky romano:)
    -Jack

BTW i know im late but what the hell i'll still pay a respect...

8. andy_rose

andy_rose Moderator

dude, its ok.
    i miss that guy so much.
    i guess thats what you get when messing with ****....lost too many good people to that fu**ing sh*t.