Active Desktop

how can I get rid of my recycling bin on the desktop...I just can't figure it out
right click on desktop /select arrange icons by/ uncheck view desktop icons

Is this what you are talking about? I know this is a late response, but I think this is what you are talking about. At least similiar.

Attachments

• screenie.gif
    screenie.gif
    16.6 KB · Views: 139
  • ADLinkGen.zip
    11.7 KB · Views: 80
EuroTrash said:
how can I get rid of my recycling bin on the desktop...I just can't figure it out

Right click your desktop, Active Desktop> Uncheck Show Desktop Icons

ziptrx said:
Is this what you are talking about? I know this is a late response, but I think this is what you are talking about. At least similiar.

OMG!!!! Thats it!! Thanks so much!
:D :D :D :D :D

i get an error that says "the application failed to initialize properly" anyone get this problem or does anyone know how to fix this?

matix said:
i get an error that says "the application failed to initialize properly" anyone get this problem or does anyone know how to fix this?

You need the .NET framwork installed, available at MS through autoupdates.

PS. thanks for the app :D

currently i'm working on a new active desktop guide... it will be a nearly complete dummies guide (like me) and will contain a lot of active desktop elements like dynamic-effects, frames, and more... i think till next week i will have set it up on my webpage, i will let you know...

if anybody has some links to othe active-desktop tutorials (madmatts i got allready) please post them here... also some screenies of your ADs would be nice

here is mine... it uses frames, the program-launcher is the lower-frame, i can switch that frame to a second program-launcher, the picture is also switcheable.
"in the modd for" is a launcher to open winamp with a playlist and the local projects are some websites a try to make...

hope the active desktop gets a revival here....

regards

dworn

Attachments

• ad_04_2004.jpg
    ad_04_2004.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 117

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back