Activation

W

Wizzard81

Hello,

Does somebody knows here how i can activate a few times in a month. I had to reinstall my windows xp home for the third time now but the problems is i can't activate it anymore :(

Cheers
Kris

As long as you haven't made significant changes to your hardware, you shouldn't have any problems. I've reinstalled more times than that in a month, and never have had any issues. Is it asking you to call Microsoft? If it is, it should be just a matter of calling the 1-800 number and saying "I had to reinstall x amount of times because I was .....) and they should reactivate it for you.

Unless it says you have to re-activate it don't worry. It may still be activated from the last install. All they do is drop a file on the disk and make a regsitry entry. So if the re-install did not change hardware or delete the file you're still active.

If it is asking for a re-activation but won't let you over the net call the 1-800 number as above.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back