ACK! i need to recover an outlook email :(

apu95

Caffeine-->Code Converter
i shift+deleted an email in my outlook inbox. i just realized that it was a mass email from one teacher, and it should contain the emails of my classmates, one of which i need cuz im interested in her :p. any ways to recover the email? i tried doing a trick i found, which consisted of corrupting the outlook file (w/hex editing), then using scanpst.exe to fix the file. deleted things did appear, but not the email i want.

i also tried several programs to recover emails...no luck :(

any ideas?
thx
Apu

You've done just about all you can.

In other words...............................you're up the creek without a paddle.

Tell the teacher to send it again.

Duh. Ask one of your classmates to send you a copy...

And if you are really smart ask the girl you like. Act embarresed about deleting the file before you read it.

I throw in the free courting advise with the tech advice.

PS and after you get a passing grade for the course bitch out your teacher for not using the BCC feature in his email to maintain student privacy and confidentiality. He should not be distributing email addy's to everyone.

PPS If you get a failing grade use the privacy violation to blackmail the teacher into passing you. Claim a male classmate is sexually harasssing you through email now.

EDIT
Ok, I thought about it some more. If the girl agrees to send you the email it means you at least have a chance. Immediately offer to buy her a coffee or softdrink. If she agrees to a drink, and you don't make a fool of your self while having the drink, afterwards ask her to have lunch together, you are on your way.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back