Abs Da Nutta

Abs (Gatecrasher LEgend) is one of my best friends that I go clubbing with... if one of us has had a problem (ie no where to sleep or lost credit cards) then we have helped each other out.

Nothing is more of a nitemare than a small glitch on a 72 hour clubbing bender round Sheffield.

Oh and Gatecrasher is music... so thats where it is!

Why are there gimps in you bed? Just what do you get uo to on these benders of yours EP? Hope you wear protection. :eek:

lol * been reading thread *

I'm wondering if Gatecrasher and EP are the same two people; or maybe not...

either way this thread looks cheezy...im scared...

* scurries away *

strange thread but as long as it deals with music I'm happy

Haahhaha, but when I met you I still had to ask if it was you!
lol!

That night Kitikoni was warming up for Picotto..
Twas Bangin'

hey pat- wot bout that time when u randomly decided to go to crasher at the ver end and just started to dance yer t*ts off! hahahahahaha

I was still awake at 4:30am so blagged my way in "my erm mate is there can I go find him, erm, also Don Diablo is teh ****ing daddy" hahahahha

hey that was the week before pvd, and you blagged me in free.... then the time after was the free one .. .3 gatecrashers for free /// avit :D

Those were the days......big fat sucky days!

Jewelzz said:
Wonder where sex on a stick aka xsiv is :p

Stuck... maybe??? :p

Hey Jewelzz, sounds like you're craving a "Corn Dog".

Would ya like it with or without secret sauce? :rolleyes:

Or maybe ya just wanna "Relish" it. :D

Ahhhhhhhhhh, to remember the old times IS kinda cool. We gotta continue to be as lively as then. There was lots of character back then. We still have character but it's gottin a bit... terse, with flashes of the past.

I say to thee...We be wacky once again! :cool:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Ahhhhhh, double shot espresso with french roast. 20 ounce cup. :eek: Mmmmmmmmmm... Yummmmyyyyyyy. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back