about the xbox 360

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by CoDeNcE, May 13, 2005.

1. CoDeNcE

CoDeNcE Gene Yuss?

This could be a stupid question but if it is wireless concole then how do the tv know it was turned on? Im sure theres a remote or a plug in but then it wouldn't be wireless... and plus the controllers are white which look bad arse.

2. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Electronica Addict Political User Folding Team

Only the controllers are wireless. It will still have AV cables, a power cable, etc.

3. CoDeNcE

CoDeNcE Gene Yuss?

Weird because when it was displyed i swear it had no cords but it was turned on...

4. SPeedY_B

SPeedY_B I may actually be insane.

It only needs a power-cable to be turned on. You could see that being connected when it was bought out :)

Last edited: May 13, 2005
  5. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

For display purposes and in custom settings, it may not look like it needs connectors but you need to have certain things plugged in, as the others have said for power purposes.

There are wireless A/V modules out there but the signal clarity as well as the costs are a little of a downer.

Consider it to be like the base unit of a mobile notebook, without the display :D

6. lancer

lancer There is no answer! Political User Folding Team

CoDeNcE, sorry for being so mean, no excuse, no one's made me say sorry but i feel i should do. Have a good day.

Hope this explains where the quotations came from!

7. Mastershakes

Mastershakes Moderator

mmmmmm Wireless electricity. What happens when we walk through the beam.... Images of Star Trek Transporter mishaps come to mind....

:) all in jest. that console does look bada$$