• Yes ?

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • No ?

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Can't decide !

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Abortion to me is too hard to say it's right or wrong. For me I would take responsibilty for my actions and have the baby if I slipped one of my men past the goalie but I would never tell someone else they can or can't have an abortion. So for me personally, I'm against it, but for the rest of the world I'm for choice...

My major problem with abortion is that the man doesn't have to give consent for an abortion to take place. If the man leaves and is not in the picture or something horrible happens and a women is raped it is fine for the woman to have full consent on the life of the baby.

BUT if she is married or in a relationship the man should have some right to help with the decision. The argument "it takes two people to make a baby" does not only work for men who don't pay child support or dads who have 10 babies and leave everyone of them. A man taking full responsibilty for the conception should have a decision on whether that baby is born.

I also don't agree with babies being aborted for frivilous reasons. There needs to be a serious situation for the pregnancy to be terminated.

Abortion should be a choice.

Men have no right whatsoever to decide what can and cannot pass muster wrt something they will never experience or be a part of physically beyond the conception.

Abortions into the 3rd trimester are not something I condone but I disagreed with the banning because their are legitimate reasons to conduct those abortions, for health reasons.

This, like the Schiavo case, brings a lot of personal opinions out, but the cardinal is a retard for making the segue like he has. Does he forget the history of the catholic church wrt murders and genocide? Does he forget the history of the church wrt its continued issues with child molestation which Marge mentioned before?

Glass houses and stones come to mind.

I fully support Abortion...

Why?

I'm gonna be really cold about it... Mess up one life, or mess up 3... My tax dollars already stretch pretty far.

Sazar said:
Abortion should be a choice.

Men have no right whatsoever to decide what can and cannot pass muster wrt something they will never experience or be a part of physically beyond the conception.
My personal opinion is that this is mostly the woman's choice, however, I think the man involved should be consulted, as well. I'm not saying that if the guy says no then the woman has no choice in the matter, either. I can say, however, that having had an ex have an abortion without ever telling me and me not knowing until long after the fact was rather painful. I found out and it hurt. I had no choice, I had no option... but more importantly I hadn't even been given the courtesy to be informed she had gotten pregnant. And, just for the record, she was on birth control and we still used a condom. It was one of the insanely statistical chances.

Sazar said:
Abortions into the 3rd trimester are not something I condone but I disagreed with the banning because their are legitimate reasons to conduct those abortions, for health reasons.
I absolutely agree.

Sazar said:
This, like the Schiavo case, brings a lot of personal opinions out, but the cardinal is a retard for making the segue like he has. Does he forget the history of the catholic church wrt murders and genocide? Does he forget the history of the church wrt its continued issues with child molestation which Marge mentioned before?
For the religious people I apologize if anyone takes offense but the Catholic Church is the most powerful mafia in the world. I respect the religion but I in no way respect the Vatican for the reasons already listed in this thread and even more other reasons.

rotjong

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back