A7N8X-Deluxe Died AGAIN

S

silky62678

What are other good mobos that have the same or more features than the A7N8X-Deluxe, and are good overclockers?

P.S I believe the Abit NF7-S is a good overclocking board and is rated highly

Originally posted by dpr
P.S I believe the Abit NF7-S is a good overclocking board and is rated highly

yeah... i would recommend abit nf7-s as well...!

i would definately say the NF7-S over the asus board. just get a rev. 2.0 and you are good to go.

The gigabyte boards I've had were not good overclockers. They are rock solid performers with lots of features. Just not good overclcokers.

ABIT is a good choice for overclocking. But I'd rate the ASUS higher. You might have just got the one in a thousand lemon. Or somethign someone else trashed and then returned....

Must say though I have a Asus A7N8X Deluxe V2 board and love it

I love mine too but i am getting tired of the Bio issues

Originally posted by Bretenn
yeah... i would recommend abit nf7-s as well...!
how come u would recommend it if u have a Gigabyte 7NNXP ?

because of the nf7-s price and performance...

the 7nnxp is a very exciting products but it is abit expensive because of those features.... get some review from both ;)
moreover athlon 64 is coming soon, so y invest in an expensive board?

Just out of intrest what died on your board ?? I just got a brand new one last week that refuses to post and hence need to be sent back :( very annoying!

Bios issue, the mobo has power but the bios wont start up, no beeps or posts, this is the second motherboard and second time this problem has come up. I have noticed a number of people are having the same bios issues, or possible weak CMOS battery issue.

Originally posted by indyjones
Just out of intrest what died on your board ?? I just got a brand new one last week that refuses to post and hence need to be sent back :( very annoying!
Sound like your having the problem as I am? Sazar any info on this ?

Originally posted by silky62678
Sound like your having the problem as I am? Sazar any info on this ?

Damn you beat me to it yeah it sounds the same actually it did let me into the bios i changed a few setting and hit save and exit. Instead it shut down the pc NEVER to post again. (Despite a million bios resets and also holding insert trick).

Gonna cost me some more money and i cant yet use my siny new cpu or hdd (as they are serial) :(

Originally posted by indyjones
Damn you beat me to it yeah it sounds the same actually it did let me into the bios i changed a few setting and hit save and exit. Instead it shut down the pc NEVER to post again. (Despite a million bios resets and also holding insert trick).

Gonna cost me some more money and i cant yet use my siny new cpu or hdd (as they are serial) :(
I have read that getting another battery for the CMOS fixed it some of time. I havent tried it yet, get your RMA thought ASUS, or where your got it from. Im going on my 2nd RMA "The Horror". Other than that it's a Great mobo besides the bios issues

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back