A-pdf Ppt2pdf

L

Lee

ppt2pdf.jpg
A-PDF PPT2PDF is a software utility program that converts PowerPoint files into .pdf files which are compatible with Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 5 and above. Features of the software include the ability to change the visual quality (compression) of the output pdf file, change the output file properties, and add password protection to the output file. In addition, pdf document permissions can be set to allow users various degrees of control of the document.
Features
  • Standalone program. Does NOT require Adobe Acrobat or Reader
  • Support bookmark
  • Ability to change the visual quality (compression) of the output pdf file
  • Change the output file properties with macro
  • Add password protection to the output file
  • PDF document permissions can be set to allow users various degrees of control of the document
  • Settings can be saved to use as defaults, producing multiple pdf documents quickly
System Requirements:
Windows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP, MS Powerpoint 97 or above

Download Page 24 hours only, finishes 16/03/2007 GMT 7:59:59

Last edited by a moderator:
man.. just got it in time... not that i need it.. lol
btw, do i need to install it before the offer ends?

Most of these cases need to be installed, registered and/or activated to get in I think.

man.. just got it in time... not that i need it.. lol
btw, do i need to install it before the offer ends?

Yes, thats why it's a 24 hour give away.

Active Giveaway time left: 17 hours 30 minutes

so what if i needed to format my HDD tomorrow? lose the ability to install it again?

I have noticed after activating when opening the app it displays it's serial, does not need a username.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back