a little about your selves

age33...married 15 year.....2 kids age 15 & 12....2 pet rats and tank of sea monkeys.... housewife and hairdresser...Has an answer for everything and is never wrong:D

I'm 23, live in Ireland and I'm an:

Office administrator
Accounts Dept
Receptionist
IT Department
Wages Clerk
Tea and coffee maker
Abuse taker
General Dogsbody

Pay isn't great, but the bosses are nice and it's not too bad. Get a lift to and from work by my boss which is good cause I work in the ar*e hole of nowhere *lol*

I'm 22, I'm a Microsoft/Novell System Administrator and i've just brought a wicked computer and a wicked car. Check my sig.

37, Married with tow monkeys, sorry, kids :rolleyes: Own own business and am expanding. ( Round the waist as well ) :D

31 years old
Divorced
2 kids
I work in accounting and C/S dept. for a gambling site full time

35, Divorced - Single parent - Full custody of
2 x girls 11 & 8 - & a boy of 10

Tony Blair pays me to stay at home :cool:

Before this I was a spot welder

:p

I got to high school, I'm into exterme mountain biking, and, I'm good at it :) I skateboard, I like spending time outdoors, as in not in the city, but upstate, in places where there are more bears then people. Got into computers when I was 5... right now I'm just starting ( just got the books ) to learn Java, C, C++ which are somewhat similar. I like to mess around with Bryce, Photoshop 6 + 7, and 3d Studio max..lets see...I'm a music junkie, and as for sports, I box, play tennis, and untill recently, I jogged. Play red faction Online a lot. bored with a lot of things. isnt this a mess of a paragraph? oh yea, I'm 14

Originally posted by MiseryQv2.1
The "C" is for Christian...

Hmmm, Damit and i wanted the job.
I was ready to become female for you, but i guess...

male - 18 - unimploied - soon in the army doing absolutly nothing for 3 years.

Originally posted by Benny
male - 18 - unimploied - soon in the army doing absolutly nothing for 3 years.
what do you mean doing nothing? you get to join in with boming yasser arafats ass............unless your on his side then youd be doing absolutely nothing...............except blowing up busses

I'm a damn driver.
wich means A humer/jeep/apc/tank driving 8 hoers, then 2-4 hoers of guarding, then the acational sex withe the secritery then sleep and all over again...NOTHING!!!

age 37, married 15 years, one son age 13...work full time at my sons school--then I come home and put in another 8-10 hrs. doing everybody's cooking, cleaning, laundry and general errand running...wouldn't trade it for the world!!:)

Live Cali
1 Girlfriend (d'oh!)
student at the local college (trying to be a graphic artist)

21 almost 22, Used to be a Systems Administrator, going back to school now to get my associates, take some Microsoft Certifcation Test, A +, CISCO. Ya know get certified, go to a 4 year school commuting into the city or to New Jersey. I am currently looking for an internship as a systems administrator, or anything that has to do with the computers, hopefully I will find something soon :)!

im the daddy and i say get to bed u cyberbats

really im 18 doing electronics and work for the kgb doing cleaning

I`m 70yrs young, don`t know a damn thing about puters.

ex heating engineer.

ex Soccer referee and coach.

ex lighthouse keeper in the Sahara desert.

ex Aligator wrestler.

ex Taking Hush Puppies for walks.

ex Deck steward on a submarine.

and I think I`m married.

Try to play golf, and Lawn green bowling.

I'm 17 and a high school senior (12th grade)

My part-time job is to moderate the XP-erience forums :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back