a good video card, not too $$$

I think it will be...
Compared to all the other cards for 55 bucks, its better, by a lot...
h yeah, it shipped btw.

I must have been brain dead when I did that post.

The X700 PRO is the same speed class as the 9800 PRO/6600GT plus it supports the newer graphics functions and has a large 256 mB texture memory. So for that price it is a good buy.

Enjoy.

lol :)
I dont know Ati's but when i compared the specs with others for that money, i said it was good.

:)

He will be fine with that card for the $, for the games he is talking about C&C it should run fine.

Re: a good agp card not too $$$

The tiny little bearings in the tiny little high speed fans have a limited life. Sometimes you get lucky and they last for 3-5 years sometimes they die in a year.

People who leave their computers on 24/7 to fold, etc. wear their fans out faster since they run at least 3x longer each day. Dusty environments can wear fans faster too.

PS You did know that the PCI-e 1x won't work with a video card right? The board is fine for APG.

I had an ATi X700 and this happened to me within a year. I couldn't figure out why my PC kept restarting when the screensaver kicked on. The 3D rendering would cause it to lock up, when I took the card out the little fan which was clear was actually brown and melted. A little scary.

so i got the 7600gs today, vista gave it .4 score lower than the x700..so should i just keep the x700???

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back