600 pound woman dies

Son Goku - I broke this rule myself and it did the same to me; people under the age of probably about 21 - 23 shouldn't do any length of serious weightlifting. The adrenaline and other chemicals within the system cause you to get a growth stunt. :eek:

To be sure, there's a balance... One thing for peeps to note though, if one has enough muscle mass, muscle weighs more then fat (so base it on conditions/fitness, not the scale so much), and muscle burns calories even while one isn't using them (basic metabolic activity to keep the cells alive). I'm not one for diets though, period; and have personally studied my food as much as I would almost care to in several semesters of college level biology and what not ;)

Also, there's a matter of nutrients. People in Africa can look heavy, and yet live in countries where there isnt much food to begin with. In there case, it's a protein dificiency.

In the case of (football players for instance), they do eat a lot...though many of them are built up to lift a lot more then 150 lbs or so (my brother isn't one but used to bench like 350 lbs...) and also get a lot of activity both on the field and in practice...

Activity might not make one immediately hungry though, if one becomes completely exhausted... One might be too tired to eat. That happened to me when I hiked up this trail, after mostly resting (from the previous school semester). There was then over a mile to the tram, and about 2.5 miles from where it came down to the trail head (where parked).

http://albuquerque.areaguides.net/detail.html?detailID=231902

I made it though, and saw to it :D

Maveric169 said:
People don't needs diets. They need exercise! They need to pry there asses off the coutch, or get away from the comp for a hour, set down the bag of chips and go for a walk, run, etc.
Right on, brother man. I must say, I'm 5'7" and not sure what I'm weighing in at now, but I'm running a 38" waist. I hate it, need to get back to the gym. Been unemployed for too long. Previously, I worked landscaping and worked out quite a bit (I'm actually a gym addict). Normally run a 34" waist, 155lbs.

Evil Marge said:
Mmmmm, my kind of woman....

Lee said:
Midget alert, I feel those nightmares coming back, being bullied by midgets.
That hurt :mad:
I'm just vertically challenged :D
Originally posted by Patriot
The Mrs. is only 5'...back to that whole DuranDuran thing...you two really must have a lot in common!
Seems that we do :cool:

Evil Marge said:
That hurt :mad:
I'm just vertically challenged :D

You're really not gonna believe this, but she uses that exact term all the time! Maybe you 2 were separated at birth or something? :p

Haha my long lost twin perhaps? :D
I like being small so you can all say what you like about me,I don't care :cool: My hubby's 6' and we always get called Little and Large :p

I've always thought shorter girls were cute. I went out with a lot of shorter girls and many times it's an attraction more than anything.

I agree Vern, there is just something about small women. None of my friends agree though - they all like the tall ones.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back