53.03 eVGA Forceware Drivers!

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Driver 7, Nov 19, 2003.

1. Driver 7

Driver 7 Guest

These drivers correct a number of problems found in the 52.16 release of the display drivers for Windows XP and Windows 2000. These drivers are not WHQL certified and you may see a warning message from Windows to that effect. Despite this, these drivers are safe to install and use.

Updates to this driver:

Improved support for HDTV Modes

Corrected the following issues from 52.16:

Clone mode may be set for the GeForce FX 5600 although only one display is connected.

GeForce FX 5950 Ultra: When 4x FSAA is enabled, half of the screen is black in Tiger Woods 2004 introductory video.

GeForce4 MX 440 and GeForce4 Ti 4400, Windows XP: Blue-screen crash during Battlefield 1942 Desert Combat.

GeForce FX 5950 Ultra: Homeworld2 antialiased performance is slow.

GeForce FX 5950 Ultra and GeForce4 Ti 4400, Windows XP: Rendering corruption in Battlefield 1942 Desert Combat.

GeForce FX 5950 Ultra, Windows XP: “X2: The Threat” benchmark is choppy or jerky in some places.

All GeForce FX: Intermittently, Warcraft III videos are not displayed properly on some systems.

Get them here!
  2. LeeJend

LeeJend Moderator

Fort Worth, TX
    WOW, the nvidia driver Du Jour...
  3. Leevoy

Leevoy Guest

those forceware drivers are a joke.

I went back to build I downloaded from fileconnect.net they don't work for me.
  4. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Copenhagen, Denmark
    I like the fact there was a changelog, tho I was already aware of what the changes were going to be. Was supposed to be an official nvidia release today, but I guess evga jumped in first.
  5. Petros

Petros Thief IV

Pacific Northwest
    It works pretty nicely for me. I've tested this driver out on a few games that gave me some nasty crashes with the 52.16s, and so far so good!
  6. coathanger007

coathanger007 Tomorrow Tweaking Today

Still beta still buggy - waiting ever so patiently for latest Official drivers.
  7. Shamus MacNoob

Shamus MacNoob Moderator Political User

L'Ile Perrot Quebec
    The 53.03 is now on nvidia's site :)
  8. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Between Austin and Tampa
    thread moved to appropriate area - Sazar
  9. 50cal

50cal Guest

those new drivers suck. i couldnt play cod or delta force blackhawk down. so i went back to the 45.xx and they work just great. seems as though they still have a few issues they need to work on.
  10. Cormack

Cormack Guest

Yeah, i'm using 43.51 (beta) whih gives me 60-70% more FPS then 50.XX.

Maybe it's tNvidias way to force ppl to upgrade? or are they just as bad on FX cards?