4 way Halo 3 Co-op madness

Sazar

Rest In Peace
I am trying to setup a game with 3 other people to go through Halo 3 on Legendary mode, with a 4 player Co-op :D

I think the madness and mayhem will appeal to those who are fans of this game :)

Let's see what the response is like. My gamer-tag is below.

You do know that the level where you have find and get Cortana off that infected ship is shear madness. In Legendary, suicide from go.

I beat it on Legendary with a 2-player co-op. That last level with the warthog run is completely nuts though. Still haven't got the points for that one.

A fiend and I did the same staying up all night a few months back, but consoles aren't my bag.

Come here mama....and dig this crazy scene
He's not too fancy....but his line is pretty clean
He ain't no drag.
Papa's got a brand new bag

I finished it already on co-op with myself and a buddy of mine. We had the most trouble on the level with the bridges and driving across. Kept getting obliterated. Finally, he drove around in circles, drawing fire while I ninja'd my way behind the lines and up the rocks and BLAM, we were through. Everything else was pretty easy.

I figure with 4 people, it should be a lot easier.

As already stated I'd be in once I practice a bit - but not sure how much time I could dedicate :(

Come on you narbs, no one is interested? Not even a little bit?

And KC, you don't have to be decent to play, I mean just look at the Yankees, they are still in the Major Leagues and they suck. :smoker:

And KC, you don't have to be decent to play, I mean just look at the Yankees, they are still in the Major Leagues and they suck. :smoker:
Keep it on topic you bi*** :ninja: :p

Hah! That was good. :p

I still haven't even turned the xbox on since the night I got it - I'm so ashamed :(

Let's have a session this weekend :)

I have a party to go to on Saturday evening but during the day, after I get back from my favorite store ( A|X FTW !!! )

i have a problem with xbox live and halo 3

i can sign in, go to the matchmaking lobby, get set for a match, finds player and i can talk to them and stuff, and just before it starts it goes back to the matchmaking lobby

so fustrating.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back