3D mark 2003

Discussion in 'Benchmarks & Performance' started by canadian_divx, Mar 9, 2003.

1. canadian_divx

canadian_divx Canadian_divx

ok i install this prog and i hvae the latest drives for all my hardware, it says that it suports all my stuff but when i go to run it, it loads the first test, fades out then the prog just crashes, and nothing happens? what is happining to it? is there a way to stop it from doing that?

2. Jz1397-5

Jz1397-5 XP Bad Ass

overclocked? that was my problem with the video card. i pushed it too high and it crashed. i would suggest that you underclock or check your ram timings to make sure that they are on SPD to avoid the vast majority or memory errors.

3. Ultrabeamer

Ultrabeamer Guest

I have the same problem with a Radeon 9000 Pro and a mainboard with Via-Chipset... waht's your system configuration?

4. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

seeing as you appear to have a directx 7 video card... it may have something to do with that...

note that the first test is dx7 and thats it :) so your score would be pretty rotten regardless...

best thing I would recommend is to go to the www.futuremark.com forums and ask there or just dl and run the mpegs/avi's of the games posted on this and other forums...