3d Mark 2003 + Cards

ste_w

OSNN Senior Addict
Hi all

Im just wondering wat kinda scores people get on various cards running the free version of 3d Mark 2003

Please Give you Card Name and Driver version and your scores of course.

I heard you can get scores and stuff from Futuremark.com but you gota Register and Purchase the full version.

Get bk to me pls

Cya

Ste_W

i saw a friend run it on his rig, same spec as mine.. after we picked our mouths up off the floor he uninstalled it and i vowed not to install until the gf fx 550000 or ati 97000000... then mabey, just mabey it will hit 10,000 3d marks and wont look so crap lol :p

Originally posted by ste_w
Hi all

Im just wondering wat kinda scores people get on various cards running the free version of 3d Mark 2003

Please Give you Card Name and Driver version and your scores of course.

I heard you can get scores and stuff from Futuremark.com but you gota Register and Purchase the full version.

Get bk to me pls

Cya

Ste_W

there should be a 3dmark03 scores thread on this website.. with links to compares where the card and driver and clock speeds are listed..

mine is in my sig..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back