360 Game List Suggestion

Thing with japanese stuff is it gets translated for brain dead kids most of the time. Looses quite a lot in translation.

I think I may pick up Guitar Hero.

I hate it, never play it at parties or at friends, I enjoy real guitar and not being made fun of. But I might pick up one of the Guitar Hero's to play at home, by myself lol.

ps. I know this ain't the place, but I need to ask trusted peeps that might know, can you play downloaded games on 360 on LIVE, and not have issues, or get banned, how do you know)

you get banned if they detect your hardware was chipped. You'd have to buy a new xbox and use new gamer details to get back on live.

I think I may pick up Guitar Hero.

I hate it, never play it at parties or at friends, I enjoy real guitar and not being made fun of. But I might pick up one of the Guitar Hero's to play at home, by myself lol.

I have world tour (with full instruments) and rock band 2 solus. Both are great games but rock band is generally much more polished.
I recommended them both they are fun to play on your own, but awesome with mates :)

With people all talking about Fable 2, do any of you have the hero dolls? Man that is one tough achievement! I managed (finally) to get the completionist achievement the other day (included the mini game on fable online and having to do the pub games). Got the other online ones too thanks to LordOfLA :D

Question,

If you play a 360 game offline, do you get achievements? Are those uploaded to your profile once online, or how does that work?

Yes I believe thats how it works they are updated when you log on

I have bioshock on PC, but I actually have not finished it.

I might pick it up for the 360, might as well finish it there to get achievements as well :)

I have a puny list of 5 which I play all of obsessively and can list easily:

Halo 3
FIFA 09
Call of Duty World at War
Fable 2
Far Cry 2

This is mostly because I haven't had my Xbox long, but i don't buy lots of games. Not got enough money.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back