300 Yey!

No offense man but this thread is a waste, delete it Iceman

why is it a waste? it was all good, we conratulated New desiase all good. untill u came and started spaming :cool:

oh jeez, if we started deleting threads cause they are a waste 50% of the threads would be gone, not deleting this thread, it's in the general cat. which means you can talk about nonsense here, if he had of put it in like applications I would delete it or move it, depending upon my spam mood at the moment.

I on the other had never spam

mahahahahha

cool.gif

Nobody except us has congratulated, wouldn't you call that a waste, getting bumped up again and again, for saying we are not SPAMMING !

yea..right...your 1000...wait...maybe it was 2000 post party..uhh...cough cough...spa...cough mmer..

Originally posted by Iceman
oh jeez, if we started deleting threads cause they are a waste 50% of the threads would be gone, not deleting this thread, it's in the general cat. which means you can talk about nonsense here, if he had of put it in like applications I would delete it or move it, depending upon my spam mood at the moment.

I on the other had never spam

mahahahahha

cool.gif

AS Z MAN SAID :)

/me feelings were hurt, called a spammer......

hmmmm, memo to self, put Nick_M and mafiafromrussia on my list of who won't be getting a christmas card this year, an no happy birthday shouts as well.

so there......

cool.gif

Originally posted by Iceman
/me feelings were hurt, called a spammer......

hmmmm, memo to self, put Nick_M and mafiafromrussia on my list of who won't be getting a christmas card this year, an no happy birthday shouts as well.

so there......

cool.gif

what? how? ... when??..,,

when did i call u a spamer?

// what are those cristmas cards btw? :confused: i want one now.

<Khayman-1> what up peeps
<o_87> not alot.
<`Iceman`> not alot spamming the forum
<`Iceman`> well o_87 is at least
<o_87> me?
<`Iceman`> I am too good to spam
<o_87> I never spam
<o_87> half of your posts are spam! :p
<`Iceman`> mine shame on u
<`Iceman`> how can u possibly say that with a striaght face
<`Iceman`> u should be ashamed of yourself
* `Iceman` feelings are hurt now
* JJB6486 grabs the #xperience shotgun again and fires into the air
<JJB6486> stop bickering!
* o_87 laughs

haha. Aww Ice man come on, I didn't mean to call you a spammer, you;re a mod, u useful. we all spam...

reply to...

" /me feelings were hurt, called a spammer......

so there......
"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back