3-year anniversary

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
Lots to celebrate this past week... today marks 3 years since I joined OSNN/NTFS/XP-erience! :D I know there's a bunch of 3-year anniversaries this month, remembering that XP-erience had a lot of people join in December of 2001. It's been a lot of fun and a whole lot has happened, but through all of the changes the dedicated members have always remained great company! I hope to stay around with all the good people here for a long time to come!

lol.. i thought this was about you being married to NTFS. :p

ming said:
lol.. i thought this was about you being married to NTFS. :p
Sssshhh, don't speak that evil name round here.... :ninja:

I wish i knew when i joined :(...anyway happy anniversary!

I don't think I was one of the early ones. Was a lurker for a while before I finally joined in April 2002. ;)

Like you said, muzikool, we've had so many changes during these three years, but I have yet to see a tech-oriented online community that's as friendly and tightly-knit as XP-erience/NTFS/OSNN has been. From my side, I want to thank everyone who has stuck around and contributed towards making this community what it is.
YOU ROCK...all of you. :)

Nice :up:
Are we ever gonna get our original join dates back?? July 7th 2002 I been here since,funny how it's always stuck in my mind :bandit:

Edit....I see muzikool already has his :wow:

A birthday treat.
I will pester those that need to be pestered!

i remember having xp-erience bookmarked, checking it often...but i never signed up for the forums until much later.

cant remember how i found xp-erience...

For some reason Feb 2002 rings a bell - but who knows - ya'll are a great group to be part of - no matter what our name!!!

I think Netryder summed it up best as far as I'm concerned:

...I have yet to see a tech-oriented online community that's as friendly and tightly-knit as XP-erience/NTFS/OSNN has been. From my side, I want to thank everyone who has stuck around and contributed towards making this community what it is.
YOU ROCK...all of you.

I started lurking back in the xp-erience days, found it by doing a search on xp tweaking. Anyway, (in Cartman's voice) I love you guys.

Hehe.

vivid

I've been here for a while... can't even remember when I started tbh :(

I know I lurked here for AGES before I actually signed up...

;)

Thanks guys, and thanks EP for changing my join date... I was wondering who was responsible for that. :)

I think I joined early 2002. Not exactly sure when though. It's been quite a ride so far. :)

Geffy is working on a script (no pressure mate :p) to restore all join dates based on their first post.

Electronic Punk said:
Geffy is working on a script (no pressure mate :p) to restore all join dates based on their first post.
*Pokes teh Feggy* :D

i looked up my username in search and i joined in jule 2002

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back