28 Days Later...anyone seen it yet?

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
Opinions on this would be great, the trailer looks decent and has had some good reviews so far.

Will it scare the crap outta me or what!!?!

Is it out?

It's a Danny Boyle film written by Alex Garland so is gonna rock.

Opens today

i saw a trailer for this months ago, then completely forgot about it. Seen some excellent trailers recently and read some good stuff about it. Looks pretty damn good to me. if it its half as good as Dog Soldiers it will be worth it

Sorry to say the film totally SUCKS!!
The camera work is poor, both in quality of film and shots taken.
Concept is interesting but goes nowhere.
Acting to be fair, is ok.
The story line takes ages to get somewhere and near the end is simply lame.
A dont get me started on the lameness of the "infected" TSK!
If you want to watch a film that will mess with your brain in terms of human nature watch "A Clockwork Orange" or even (though a rock opera) the Who's film "Tommy" if you want an action scary or should i say "jumpy" film watch the excellent (bar the last) alien films.

Indyjones

I've read to reviews and it sounds kinda crap to me. BTW Teddy, your icon is damn creepy!

Camera works sucks, sounds suprising after the shots in the trailers... I guess I will wait for some reviews...

My old housemate Ed went to see it last night, so if he says it sucks it may well be worth a look in (he thought minority report and spiderman sucked)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back