25 Signs Showing U Might B Canadian...

No. 26 When anyone mentions North America they alway say the United States. :happy: :cool:

Canada who??? :eek: :p

i loved it. the HNiC bit is entirely true. i wish that it was Saturday already, just for that fact

a few years back i faced off against 4 americans on a quiz about America and beat them ...now that was hilarious :)

Originally posted by Kirrie2001
KrOm, Keep em coming buddy, I`m in the UK as well, but have plenty of buddies in Canada. In fact, I will post a wee Canadian advert that I just got. :D

PS. If you dont see a joke as funny, then dont bother replying, DJ Empy

Sorry Moderator

Originally posted by Burpster
a few years back i faced off against 4 americans on a quiz about America and beat them ...now that was hilarious :)

Well we always knew you cannucks wanted to be Americans so badly that you studied us more than we study ourselves:D

Case in point, I was talking to a Canadian friend on ICQ last night, he was watching the State of the Union address, I was watching the Caps lose:p

And the reason there is no state income tax in Florida is due to the annual Canadian migration:eek:

well yeah jw50!! how can we help but not?? your always in the news ..warring with some small nation ...being swindled by your own corporations ..electing a Texas hillbilly via a suspect voting method ...crazy ppl running around with high powered rifles ..it just goes on and on!! :)

Canadian migration ..definatly ..mainly from one province and the rest of us Canucks are more than happy to see them go :)

State of the Union is that like the Super Bowl?? the winner is the "World Champion"??

LOL thats some funny ****, the Cuba part, damn that is so true. When their arent any Americans, life is so..... peaceful, lol.

-Bert

Please don't "slip" us your Canadian pennies when you come down to Florida. We don't want them, and they disrupt our economy (they are worth less than a "true american cent.":D See if you guys can make them out of some other material other than copper. Gold perhaps...?:D

i know some of you are quite young so wouldnt have a clue about this ...but Canuck money has in the past been worth more than American money

i know some of you are quite young so wouldnt have a clue about this ...but Canuck money has in the past been worth more than American money

Heh heh heh, like you said... in the past. :p

But hey, Canadians are great... The only problem or confusion I have is which ones are the real Canadians, The French ones or the... ummmmmm, other ones. :D :confused:

Gonnads thats only cuz you americans know so little about the world :)

Gonnads thats only cuz you americans know so little about the world :)

You'ld be suprised as to what I know about the World.

World History was my favorite subject... It was cool to know so much stuff about other cultures. :cool:

But from the sound of your typing, you are NOT French Canadian. :blink: :happy:

Maybe you are... :blink:

I do like the no provincial sales tax you have... ummmm or don't have there. :happy:

But better yet how the name of your country became what it is. It was originally "Kanata" and that was an Iroquois word. Way back in the 1500's. :cool:

Me part Native American and all :happy:

Holy Smoke, this is the best history lesson I have ever had. :D

Keep `em coming guys. It`s a bit like the Scots & English.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

I'm glad I could start a debate about Canada/US with a joke.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back