2007 NHL Playoffs!!!

Rangers are going to take a 3-2 lead this friday biotches!

Ohhh look at that Derek! Like I said, IT SHOULD BE 3-1!

I'm glad you found that video.... cookies for td!

Good video indeed, and I was watching the game. It was a questionable call I agree, but the fact of the matter is it has to be something that you can tell clearly that it is a goal. In order for it to be a goal, the puck has to be on entirely white ice. You can see it cross the red line, go into the white, but the last second that you can see it, there is still some red touching the puck. It then disappears, and since you can't accurately see the position of the puck they couldn't overturn it.

OT WIN!!!

66915386pl0.jpg

So td, you were rooting for the Sharks? *puzzled*

They were. BUT - NHL rule states the puck crossing the line MUST be conclusive - not hazed. So no goal.
WORD son!

I'll admit they got shafted, but it helped out my team so I'm cool with it :smoker:

The end of that series is going to be epic. (NY Buf)

I hope Van staves off elimination tonight.

Saturdays game will be the turning point. Sharks have lost the edge. Its all over win at home and then for the kill. Sorry nads

As for the Ducks, BE ready:devious:

I agree very fast and a great series. The bottom Line i want to see a Original 6 Final, Detroit vs New York. The NHL needs it. old school.

Buffalo! How about that? With 7 seconds on the clock they tie it and go on to win in OT! Buffalo!

Was an amazing game, I was so pissed when they scored with 7 seconds to go. The Rangers are right in it though, if they can play with intensity in game 6 they have chances. Great series so far!

DANG IT! Wings lose Schneider to a broken wrist. Large price to pay for the win.

I think it will make them stronger. now to finish this series. and go Duck hunting!!:devious:

Buffalo-NYR has been a great series. There is no doubting that.

Dang West Coast time, I need my sleep. but I will stay up and watch tonights game, Sharks are finished!...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back