2007-2008 NHL Season

OT Win!!! :)

sloppy win but a win is a win!!

congrats to the Rangers for taking out jersey

Rangers win - thhhhhheeeeeee Rangers win :D

Second round here we come!

4 down 12 to go!! The flamers or the weak av's are next... either one they will lose...

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!

Aight... game about to start... I'm pumped.

GO FLAMES GO!

Stanley cup hangover, wait until your team wins it, they won't be back the next year.

Wait, your team has won a Stanley cup, haven't they?

Stanley cup hangover, wait until your team wins it, they won't be back the next year.

Wait, your team has won a Stanley cup, haven't they?

well the ducks will not win for a loooong time. self destructed. they need to drop the bully tactics and play with some skill. as far as other teams yes..hmmm like the Red Wings lol back to back has been achieved. and many cups have been won :) Original six baby

yes the flames won in 89' with Vernon...

well the ducks will not win for a loooong time. self destructed. they need to drop the bully tactics and play with some skill. as far as other teams yes..hmmm like the Red Wings lol back to back has been achieved. and many cups have been won :) Original six baby

yes the flames won in 89' with Vernon...

Won't happen for awhile not with Hasek, Osgood maybe...Ancient history, that was before I was born:laugh:

The Red Wings have won the most Stanley Cup championships (10)[1] of any NHL franchise based in the United States, and are third overall in total NHL championships, behind the Montreal Canadiens (24) and Toronto Maple Leafs

the Red Wings have made the playoffs in 23 of the last 25 seasons, including the last 17 in a row (including the current season). This is the longest current streak of post-season appearances in all of American professional sports.

nuff said

Originally Posted by Grandmaster
Thanks for the cover, Paul. ;p

no prob

Last edited:
The Red Wings have won the most Stanley Cup championships (10)[1] of any NHL franchise based in the United States, and are third overall in total NHL championships, behind the Montreal Canadiens (24) and Toronto Maple Leafs

the Red Wings have made the playoffs in 23 of the last 25 seasons, including the last 17 in a row (including the current season). This is the longest current streak of post-season appearances in all of American professional sports.

nuff saidno
..and the Raiders still have the highest winning percentage of all professional teams.:rolleyes:

My intentions were not to start a who's better.
Besides knowing Grandmaster, Here on the forum as a hockey nut,
I am a die hard Hockey nut as well. I am a passionate Red Wings fan. Heck I still consider the so called "central division" its true name The Norris Division. in the Campbell Conference.

Like many hockey fans, I never cared for expansion in California. The Kings were fine. they were there first. It has become saturated. I hated When Winnipeg moved to Phoenix..... If you are from Canada, the northern Midwest , and East Coast, you understand what I mean.

I apologize for the rant, its playoff season and I get crazy. We are all fans that enjoy the game. :) but I have to give you a hard time. .....quack!!!

tdinc,

No apology necessary, I myself am a fan and I enjoy hockey. But this East Coast bias is something that gnaws on us West coast people quite a bit, it exists in Football (mostly college) and in Hockey the most.

We won the title last year with an old school style grind it out team, if we could just stop making stupid penalties, you's see us later in the playoffs, but this is not the same team that it was last year. Hey I can take my lumps, but you also gotta admit that we have been playing some damn fine hockey these past 5 years and were the only team to make it to the conference final for the past 4.

As far as the Kings go, they should just disband them.

I agree with the grit the ducks have applied to their style of play. but.....that grit began to turn into goon hockey. Pronger jumping teams, he was lucky he raised the cup.
They need to pick up some younger talent. they will be fine and a contender.

I feel this year is destiny for the Wings. Last years team was beat up and tired. I am still picking Wings VS Havs, going 7 games. The NHL needs it and is praying for it. A USA VS Canada. Original six teams fighting for the cup. OLD Time Hockey will give it a boost.

Pronger has always been on the borderline of goonish behavior, but you really can't complain, the wings for years had my hero Konstantinov, who was a smaller Pronger.

One Canadian team down, one to go. :p

GO SHARKS :D

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back