2007-2008 NHL Season

Man, Rangers were in it until the end - really love how they are playing.

Dang Yankees/Sox games are getting in the way of my watching the whole game :p - on Wednesday they are playing again!

Geez the Sharks blow thier game big time. Maybe it was the Goalie switch?

Oh my lord... what a brilliant game that was :D

Down 3 goals within the first 3 minutes... I was ready to stop watching. But man, those couple of monster hits by Phaneuf and Sarich just created some huuuuge momentum :D

Man, Rangers were in it until the end - really love how they are playing.

Dang Yankees/Sox games are getting in the way of my watching the whole game :p - on Wednesday they are playing again!

so... you cheering for the BoSox yet? :) :p

BTW, what's hockey again? :eek:

I'm sorry Sean Avery is a moron,, this latest just proved it. Nevermind all the previous instances of stupidity on his part. Some people are just morons.

Win the game with 7 secs left... wow... talk about luck. :/ F***!

That's why you love playoff hockey - cept when your team is the victim of said luck :(

I hope my Rangers can pull it out tonight and put the Devils in a stranglehold :devious:

2-0 in the first............... :( WTF Pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Woohoo soft goal to give the rangers a 3-1 series lead :D

Hopefully the Wild can pull though tonight and the Aves players stop trying to fight the non fighters of the team. (sallys)

Hopefully the Wild can pull though tonight and the Aves players stop trying to fight the non fighters of the team. (sallys)

going to watch the game .................. Man.. I miss the days of the

homegrownsportinggoods_1856_3277328

Sharks go up 3-2 with an extremely hard fought 4-3 win.

Great game... even if my team lost. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back