20 reasons you should NEVER post your picture

Well it's quite old, that dude's been over the internet for a long time now, site owner probably forgot it was even there. It all originated on some forum thread, so these sites are simply collections of the images.

when the thread was posted at techzonez,
http://www.techzonez.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12566

I made a campain to get my pic posted and the site went under...

I was so sad after trying to get the guys email

suddenly a few days later, he posted 2 new pics with email addies and I emailed both addies posted and they said shLt they should not have posted their addy's and now everyone on the net is asking them for submissions...
shortly the website ownes asked reese the dude to shut the page down after being up i guess for years and even on the screensavers promoted the a year ago...

:sigh:

all this in only a few days after my picture - talk about baed timing

I thought it was just because of the fact the image can be scarey :D

mypic.jpg

A few more pens in that pocket and a "Buzz lightyear" hands on hips look and I would fit the perfect image of a tech geek :D

Dublex said:
I thought it was just because of the fact the image can be scarey :D

mypic.jpg

A few more pens in that pocket and a "Buzz lightyear" hands on hips look and I would fit the perfect image of a tech geek :D
Not sure what you mean? :confused:

:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back